Thursday, May 26, 2011

Week Skill Overview

I would like to introduce a new weekly Section about some "misunderstood" hunter's abilities and bring light to the darkness around them and a new random (depends on how often they release new content)
Am I doing .... right?

So without further ado..

Welcome to Weekly Skill Overview
(I know quite lame title but oh well....)


Each week I will try to spread some little into the little details of some skills/abilities/talents I can think of and note down the best way of using it and why you should use it. Sometimes I might even say why you should never use it, in any senario and for whatever reason but that's another story...

and
  
Welcome to Am I doing ...... right?

In this section I will simply try to pin down some important things from a hunter's perspective on how to kill raid bosses, the roles a hunter can fullfill and almost everything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment